RELEASE: June 2017 - NUMBERED AND LIMITED RUN
SERIES: 1:6 Scale Bruce Bust Collection
MATERIAL: Pure, Light-weight Resin
HEIGHT (Base to Snout): 12 Inches (30.48 cm)
WIDTH: 9 Inches (22.86 cm)
LENGTH (from Back to Snout): 12 Inches (30.48 cm)
WEIGHT: Approx. 3 LB/ 1361 G
PHOTOS: sharkcityozark.com - All Rights Reserved
Our Flex-payment Plan is Convenient and Free!
You could have your very own Bruce Bust - FOREVER - for what many people spend on daily gourmet coffees, fast food lunches, or cable sport packages!
Just select your favorite "Gore" level, then decide on the down payment amount that works for you. Once your order is placed you will receive an email confirmation to set up your personalized flex-payment schedule!
- Limited Edition run to Life of Mold only
- Created to compliment our All New Huge 1:6 scale Location Shoot Bruce Shark Bust and 1:6 Scale Cable-Chomping ScarFace
- Completely All NEW Fine-Scale model based on newly acquired reference materials direct from the family photo albums of one of the FX Men that worked the original Film
- Historically Accurate to this particular Platform Shark during this filming sequence
- Cleanly angled base for table-top/shelf display, AND also smooth/flat-backed for optional wall hanging
- Each display is created, hand-cast, painted, and hyper-detailed at sharkcityozark.com FX Studios - Texas, USA
- Certificate of Authenticity signed and numbered by Mike V. & Cathy J. Schultz
- Each Bruce Shark is an honest labor of love - Click here to see the amazing variety of differing customer customizations