Photos are of lightly airbrushed prototype. Finished products will differ slightly with greater paint detail.
RELEASE: June 2017 - NUMBERED AND LIMITED RUN
SHIP DATE: Mid-July 2017
SERIES: 1:6 Scale Bruce Bust Collection
MATERIAL: Pure, Light-weight Resin
HEIGHT (Base to Snout): 12 Inches (30.48 cm)
WIDTH: 9 Inches (22.86 cm) Without Cable
Cable-Chomping ScarFace Bruce is the next shark in our Huge 1:6 scale Complete Bust collector's set!
* Extremely Limited signed and numbered edition set to the life of the mold only *
The First 35 Customers Will Receive This 1:6 Scale
Only $375 + Shipping * Regardless of Paint Customization *
Measured from almost five gigabytes of reference material kindly provided right from the family albums of those incredible FX men that worked on the film! This is an historically accurate scale display.
- Limited Edition run to Life of Mold only
- Made to compliment our All New Huge 1:6 scale Location Shoot Bruce Shark Bust
- Angled for table-top or shelf displayed, and also flat-backed for optional wall hanging
- Each display is hand-cast, hand-painted, and hyper-detailed at SharkCityOzark FX Studios - Texas, USA.
- The back of each shark, and Certificate of Authenticity are signed and numbered by Mike V. & Cathy J. Schultz.
- Fine 1:6 scale model depicting the actual screen-used location filming sharks.